Explore the cultural delights and a variety of authentic and popular Korean food and alcohol on this 3-hour food tour in one of the most famous and traditional areas in Seoul, the Jongno District. Your guide will accompany you to three different restaurants and allow you to sample unique dishes such as Korea BBQ, traditional pancakes, Budaejjigae, chicken stew and so much more. Come join us and enjoy this seoul food tour while discovering the history, culture and insight of the Jongno District.
Activity Time : 7:00~10:00 PM
Minimum Number of People to Operate : 2
Maximum Number of People to Operate : 10
Inclusion : Korean BBQ Restaurant, Traditional rice cake, Gwangjang Market(Interchangeable with Chicken and beer restaurant)
We will send you pictures that are taken during the tour. After receiving permission, some pictures may be posted on our facebook.
This tour is designed for those who want to immerse themselves in the bustling Jongno District while tasting a variety of unique Korean foods and learning about Korean culture through interesting stories told by our local guide.
1st Stop : Korean Barbeque Restaurants
2nd Stop : Traditional Rice Cake (Could Change According to Certain Circumstances)
3rd Stop : Gwanjang Market (Option to Choose According to Your Preference)
This is the basic set of the tour. Our strong point is FLEXIBILITY, so to know more about the Seoul Food Tour, JOIN US on this one in a lifetime tour!
– We meet in front of Jongno 3-ga (Line 5) Exit 6, 7:00 PM.
– Non-alcohol $5 discount (Soft Drinks and Water are Available)
– If you are paying in cash, please let us know in advance.
– Your reservation is confirmed when you receive a reply from us.
– This tour will operate with a minimum of 2 and a maximum of 10 people. There is a possibility of cancellation after the confirmation, if there is not enough people to meet the requirements. In the event of this occurrence, you will be offered an alternative date or a full refund. If there is only 1 person at the time of the tour and you would like to proceed as scheduled, an additional fee of USD $60 will be collected at the time of the tour.
– For those whom are late for more than 10 mins without further notice are regarded as ‘No Show’ and there would be no refund for this. But if you contact our operator in advance for emergency reasons, we can assist you to reschedule the tour.
Cancellation & Refund Policy
– If you cancel at least 2 days in advance from the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee. Cancelling 1 day in advance or on the day of the scheduled departure, no cancellation and refunds available, however we can still reschedule your tour, if you inform us 1 day in advance.
– If we must cancel or change a scheduled activity for any reason, we will notify you as soon as possible and you will get a full refund of your payments.
After making a deposit, you can pay the rest on site!
|1||Small Group Booking||2-4||5%|
|2||Large Group Booking||5-10||10%|