Do you love seafood? Have you ever dreamed of picking your own ingredients and having them made into a delicious seafood dish? Explore Seoul’s biggest fish market in Noryangjin during this unforgettable 2 hour small-group walking tour. Your local guide will help you experience the Seoul fish market tour that you have never seen before, as well as inform you about the district’s hidden history. Visit a variety of stalls, and see up to 370 different kinds of seafood. You can choose your very own seafood ingredients, which can be prepared for you to eat at an onsite restaurant.
Tour Time : 2:00~4:00 PM
Minimum Number of People to Operate : 2
Maximum Number of People to Operate : 10
Inclusion : Live Octopus, Raw fish, Seafood soup, Spoon worm, Oyster (Depending on the season), Soju and Beer, Local Guide who uses fluent English with amazing photography skills – (We will send you the pictures through e-mail. After receiving permission, we may post the pictures that were taken during the tour on our facebook).
1. Touring the Noryangjin Fish Market
2. Taking pictures and sightseeing the Seoul fish market
3. Able to select your own delicious seafood and have it cooked to your preference
This is the basic set of the tour. Our strong point is FLEXIBILITY, so to know more about this tour, JOIN US on this one in a lifetime tour!
– We meet in front of Noryangjin Station (Line1, 9) Exit 2, 2:00 PM.
– Non-alcohol $5 discount (Soft Drinks and Water are Available)
– If you are paying in cash, please let us know in advance.
– Your reservation is confirmed when you receive a reply from us.
– This tour will operate with a minimum of 2 and a maximum of 10 people. There is a possibility of cancellation after the confirmation, if there is not enough people to meet the requirements. In the event of this occurrence, you will be offered an alternative date or a full refund. If there is only 1 person at the time of the tour and you would like to proceed as scheduled, an additional fee of USD $60 will be collected at the time of the tour.
–For those whom are late for more than 10 mins without further notice are regarded as ‘No Show’ and there would be no refund for this. But if you contact our operator in advance for emergency reasons, we can assist you to reschedule the tour.
Cancellation & Refund Policy
– If you cancel at least 2 days in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee. Cancelling 1 day in advance or on the day of the scheduled departure, no cancellation and refunds available but we can still reschedule your tour, if you inform us 1 day in advance.
– If we must cancel or change a scheduled tour for any reason, we will notify you as soon as possible and you will get a full refund of your payments.
After making a deposit, you can pay the rest on site!
|1||Small Group Booking||2-4||5%|
|2||Big Group Booking||5-10||10%|